LOUISE MISHA DRESS GAIA - CHARCOAL
This crisp poplin fabric shirt dress will look great this winter with its thousand details and folk-like embroideries! 100% cotton, it can be worn open or closed to suit all your desires!
For the sake of details:
- Cropped shirt dress.
- Crisp cotton poplin.
- Double ruffled embroidered collar.
- Smocked neckline.
- Wide breastplate with covered placket.
- Scalloped finishes covered with folk-inspired embroideries, rick-rack details.
- Threaded drawstring with pompom, lurex and brass metal tube.
- Openwork embroideries on the sleeves.
- Ruffled, elasticated, tightened balloon sleeves.
- 2 pockets.
- Sequin zigzag embroideries at the bottom.
This item was imagined by Marie Pidancet and her passionate team.
Rose is 1m73 (5.67 feet) tall and wears a size 36.
This dress is 93cm (36.5inch) long in a size 36.
Do not tumble dry, natural dry flat.
Dry clean only.