MY LITTLE COZMO ORGANIC BABY LEGGINGS - 2 COLORS
Organic baby leggings with an elastic waistband made up of 94% organic cotton, 6% elastane. Available in 7 different colors: stone, light grey, dark grey, soft pink, pink, blue and brown.
The cotton of this garment its certified by GOTS.
All our baby and kids clothes are made with thoughtful attention to detail. As a conscious clothing brand, we source only the finest materials. We mostly use natural and sustainable fabrics in our collections. The majority of our sustainably sourced materials are certified and verified by third-party standards: Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) for organic cotton, Global Recycled Standard (GRS) for recycled materials and the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) for cotton.
All of our products have followed an artisanal manufacturing process which implies that both fabrics and dyes can suffer variations that should not be considered flaws or imperfections. For our designs to be sustainable they must be durable and good looking over time so we recommend you to machine wash up to 30º.
We are a proud European clothing brand. All our baby and kids clothes are carefully designed and consciously made with love locally in Barcelona Spain, our hometown.
- Only wash the clothing if it’s necessary - sometimes airing or brushing can be enough.
- Use cool machine wash on a normal cycle - we always label our garments with the highest permitted temperature, do not wash your clothes at temperatures hotter than those stated in the care instructions since it can contribute to fabric shrinking.
- Choose an eco-friendlier laundry detergent.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softeners.
- Properly load your washing machine using its complete capacity and wash similar colors together (e.g., separate lights and darks).
- Use a microfiber catching laundry ball- this protects air, water, and your clothes. The laundry ball helps collect microfibers leftover from the laundries and also prevents your clothes from breaking up. That means your clothes will last longer while protecting water systems.
- Do not iron prints or labels.
- Wash prints inside out.
- Close all zippers.