- EXFOLIATE- Exfoliate before self-tanning to eliminate dry and dead skin cells. This helps for an even application.
- APPLY- Use on clean dry skin in a circular motion. Apply all over Face and/or body, leaving elbows, ankles, knees and backs of hands until last.
- WASH YOUR HANDS- Wash your hands after an application to prevent the self-tan formula from developing on your palms.
- STAY DRY- Stay dry for at least 4 hours. Avoid applying products that may contain oils as they may prevent the self-tan from developing. Color will begin to develop within 2-4 hours, and may continue up to 24 hours. One application may last up to 7 days.
- REAPPLY- Reapply as needed, to maintain your self-tan. For darker results, repeat application after 4 hours. To extend and maintain your tan use Tantowel On the Glow or Tantowel Body Glow moisturizer.