MUUR BANDANA- INDIGO DOT
Handcrafted in Indonesia
Our bandanas are handcrafted by using the traditional batik method. Please note appearances between products may slightly vary as each piece is individually hand-painted and indigo dyed by our artisans in Indonesia, making it unique and one of a kind.
- Origin: Indonesia
- Material:100% Lightweight Organic Cotton
- Colors: Indigo
- Dimensions:20"L x 20" W
- Handcrafted using the traditional batik method.
- The bandana is made of 100% lightweight organic cotton, comfortable enough to be worn year-round.
- Worn knotted around your neck or tucked it in your back pocket, so you have it at reach at all time.
- We hope this item will become an essential part of your everyday wardrobe.
The indigo used for the dyeing process is completely natural. Hand wash separately with cold water and ph neutral soap and hang dry, out of the sun.