MUUR POCKET SQUARE- INDIGO STRIPE
Handcrafted in Indonesia
Our pocket squares are handcrafted by using the traditional batik method. Please note appearances between products may slightly vary as each piece is individually hand painted and indigo dyed by our artisans in Indonesia, making it unique and one of a kind.
- Origin: Indonesia
- Material:50% Silk / 50% Organic Cotton
- Colors: Indigo
- Dimensions:12.5"L x 12.5" W
- Handcrafted using the traditional batik method.
- The pocket square is made of a silk/cotton blend.
- It is the perfect size to be folded neatly or just loosely tucked into your favorite jacket.
The indigo used for the dyeing process is completely natural. Hand wash separately with cold water and ph neutral soap and hang dry, out of the sun.