CLOSED MENS OAKLAND STRAIGHT JEANS - SAND DUNE
Made of organic ecru denim with linen content, dyed with pigments of natural origin: 5-pocket style Oakland with a slim fit and logo stud on the back. Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE.
- Feels like: medium-weight denim (11 oz.) with a dry surface feel (stretch grade 1 of 4: rigid denim)
- Looks like: irregular, vivid structure due to the linen content
- Slim fit / mid waist / straight leg
- Model (1,88 m / 6'2'') wears size 33/32
- Inner leg length: ca. 82 cm / 32.3” (size 32)
- Front rise: ca. 29 cm / 11.4 (size 32)
- Leg opening: ca. 19,5 cm / 7.7” (size 32)
- Made in Italy
- 62% Cotton (organic), 23% Cotton, 15% Linen
- Care instructions: machine wash
For our denim line A BETTER BLUE, in collaboration with our Italian partner companies, like weaving mills, production companies and laundries, we put a lot of passion and work into the development of sustainable materials and environmentally friendly treatments - because we want to showcase that it is possible to significantly reduce the use of chemicals, water and energy within the clothing industry.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiate four degrees of elasticity: rigid (1/4 - denim without stretch), gentle (2/4 - minimum stretch content), comfort (3/4 light stretch content) and intense (4/4 - high stretch content).
Plants, spices and soil have been used for thousands of years to extract dyes and pigments. This environmentally friendly method is used more and more today. The final colour tone at the end of the dyeing process depends not only on the colour itself but also on the material that is dyed. Slight variations in colour intensity are quite natural.
Item no. CXX166-11L-ND-925