LOUISE MISHA WOMEN'S GUANANINA DRESS - STORM PLUMETIS
- Made in an eco-responsible fabric, this long dress was handcrafted to make it a one-off piece.
- Thin straps in organic cotton
- Game of embroideries and scalloped edging
- Openwork lace trim at neckline and on straps
- Cotton with satin-stitched embroidery
- Buttoned opening down the entire front (pearl-look buttons)
- Can be worn straight or with the belt
- Ideal for breast-feeding
- For a Mother-Child look, the dress can be worn with the Child's Guananina dress
- Precious and delicate, its fabric may show some irregularities, which contributes to its unique and authentic characteristics.
- We recommend gently hand washing this garment or machine washing on the delicate cycle using a mild laundry detergent.
- Louise’s height is 175cm/5’8" and wears UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4