OCTAEVO BARCELONA PAPER VASE- VENUS IVORY
'She is the Goddess of Goddesses, the embodiment of love, beauty and desire, magnficiently graceful, enchanting and so many things more... She puts a spell on you, and now you are hers.'
This handcrafted flower vase is taking you on a voyage around the Mediterranean. Made of special water resistant paper, it´s a tribute to the ancient and sophisticated art of ceramics. Use this eye-catching vase to adorn your desk or dining table, or as a thoughtful and original gift. Let your imagination bloom.
1. Carefully cut off the top of a plastic bottle. Alternatively, use a medium-sized glass or a ceramic vessel. Top the container half-way up with water and place it on a flat surface.
2. Open the paper vase by gently pushing in the edges and slip it over the container. The vase is made of waterproof paper. Should the paper get wet, simply let it dry. Arrange the flowers and brighten up your favorite spot.
- Material: 180 gr waterproof paper
- Size: 215 x 290 mm | 8.4 x 11.4 in
- Print: Offset with metallic foil stamping
- Embellishment: Laminated and sewn by hand