RAINS LOOP W VEST- STRAW
Loop W Vest is a transitional piece for when temperatures begin to drop. The waterproof vest features lightweight compact insulation, making it easy to wear over layers in moderate weather. The minimal silhouette is accented by side panels in loose fiber chambers for a sporty look. The silhouette is capped by an extra high padded collar.
The vest features ultrasonically welded seams, concealed fleece lined side pockets, and an internal chest pocket. The look is finished with elastic adjustable hem and wide Velcro fastened placket. Loop W Vest is cut from Rains’ signature waterproof PU coated fabric, engineered for a soft feel and drape.
Model is 5′ 9″ / 177cm tall and wearing a size M
Use wool settings.
Do not bleach.
After washing, full and immediate recovery of the insulation can be obtained by tumbling the garment on medium heat settng (40°C / 104°F) for about 30 minutes.
Do not dry clean.
Do not use fabric softener.
Do not use waterproofing additives.
- Material: 100% polyester with polyurethane coating
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Filling: Thermore Ecodown
- Water column pressure: 4000mm
- Breathability: 2000g/m2
- Windproof: Protects against windchill
- Closure: Coated zip under padded placket
- Fit: Female
- High stand-up padded collar
- Fleece-lined concealed side pockets
- Internal chest pocket
- Elasticated drawstring hem
- Loose fiber chamber side panels
- Ultrasonically welded seams