CLOSED MENS LIVINGTON WIDE PANTS - NUTMEG
Style Livington Wide with a loose fit and straight leg. Made of Italian cotton fabric with stretch content, a distinct structure and tonal details. To create a subtle used look the finished pants are dyed and washed.
- Loose fit / low crotch / straight leg
- Model (1,89 m / 6'2'') wears size 32/32
- Inner leg length: ca. 78 cm / 30.7” (size 32)
- Front rise: ca. 36 cm / 14.1’’ (size 32)
- Leg opening: ca. 23 cm / 9.1” (size 32)
- Made in Turkey
- Eco aspect: organic cotton
- 97% Cotton (organic), 3% Elastane
- Care instructions: machine wash
The majority of our ready-to-wear pants is produced at Panko in Turkey. The company specializes in the production of ready-to-wear trousers and shorts. They work with a team of long-standing employees. Panko has been focusing on a combination of high-quality fabrics, traditional tailoring and innovative technology in all stages of their production already since 1993.
These pants are made of 97% organic cotton. Organic cotton is significantly more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton - on average 70% less water and 60% less energy are required for production. In addition, neither genetically modified seeds nor toxic chemicals are used.
Item no. CXX301-30R-30-659